EVERYTHING IS NEW NEW NEW! COME ON DOWN AND JOIN THE EXCITEMENT
1. HOW MANY PEOPLE GO ON A TEAM? Generally there are 4 people per team.
2. HOW LONG DO GROUPS USUALLY BOWL? Groups usually bowl two to three hours, we offer the third hour free for groups ordering from our catering menu.
3. WHAT IS YOUR MOST POPULAR FOOD PACKAGE? The most popular menu is the Bar Combo Platter, it caters to beef and cheese lover's at the same time fulfilling the needs of hungry taste buds.
4. ARE YOU ABLE TO DRINK AND EAT AT THE LANES? Yes, we are fully licensed for alcoholic beverages everywhere in the play area except of course the wooden approach where you throw the balls from.
5. CAN I HAVE A PRIVATE PARTY AT BALDWIN BOWL? Yes, you can! We have dark drapes that can section off lanes in multiples of 4 lanes. We also have two large party rooms that can be used for your convenience.
6. CAN WE HOLD A MEETING AT BALDWIN BOWL? Yes, our meeting rooms are equipped with dial up internet service and one large projection screen. We can take care of all your equipment needs with some prior notice.
7. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BOWL ONE GAME? It depends on the number of people bowling on the lane, however the average team of four people can bowl a game in about 45 minutes.
8. WHERE IS THE FOOD SERVERD? The food is generally served buffet style in the party room or private lounge area located right behind your lanes. We can also serve food on high tables behind your lanes.
9. WHAT IS COSMIC BOWLING? Cosmic bowling is when the lights are out! We turn the music up along with the video screens to play videos to the music. Cosmic bowling gives the center a club like atmosphere and approx. 80% of all corporate events request to have it on.
10. CAN WE PROVIDE OUR GUESTS WITH DRINK TICKETS? Yes you can, drink tickets can be provided for your guests or you can run an open bar. Simply indicate how many tickets you would like per person and if you wish our staff can hand them out while your guests get their shoes.
11. WHAT PRIZES DO YOU GIVE AWAY FOR RED HEAD PINS AND INTERACTIVE GAMES YOU OFFER? Our inventory changes all the time, however you can always count on t-shirts, towels, and bowling passes.
12. HOW MUCH NOTICE DO I HAVE TO GIVE TO BOOK AN EVENT? It depends, our busiest days can be sold out six to weeks in advance. However sometimes we can accommodate groups with one days notice. We want your business and we will do everything possible to accommodate your needs.
13. CAN WE RENT THE ENTIRE CENTER? Yes, however much notice is needed due to the weekly events that take place in the center. We are limited to the number of times we can cancel a regular event, so if you want the entire center for your event we suggest giving as much notice as possible.
14. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE? We can accommodate groups up to 180 people.
15. DO YOU SERVE KOSHER FOOD? Yes, we use local outside companies for Kosher needs, there is a small service charge applied to the bill.
2407 Grand Ave
Baldwin, NY 11510